COME QUICKLY, I'M DRINKING THE STARS!
Dom Pérignon released their glow-in-the-dark label, “Luminous” last night in NYC with a DJ set from Swizz Beatz. While we think it makes a great Halloween party accessory, the lighted bottle actually pays homage to creator Dom Pierre Pérignon’s famous quote “Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!”
uniform for life: simple shirt, low rise pants, high rise heels!!
all day/everyday, i could use this fashion equation...however, it seems the contagion effect is widepread. fashionista addressed this question in a funny, forthcoming article: here
READY FOR THE WEEK
highs, lows & ready to go's!!
here are a few staples from my closet (this week) that i'm mixing up & that i cannot live w/o!
1. sheer black mini, why? b/c la is hot in october - don't judge plzzzzz - ha!
2. forever 21 plaid shirt, here, i can't take it off (!!!) & love it w/a tied knot in the back, so it stays open nicely. if you love this, i had to have the cropped flannel jacket too, here!
3. i have an unhealthy obsession w/rebecca beeson tees, tanks, etc: here. i love the lightness & perfect sizing, not everything fits a 6'-footer!!
4. forever 21 dalmatian hoodie (can't find link - shhhhorry), for the times la has cool mornings, i love throwing a fur (or faux fur vest) under my leather jacket, hoodie (yep, i double-up) or a blazer.
5. my karen millen chain strap heels, staples!
6. zara pumps, here.
7. my snake skin belt!
8. zara pants, here, they finally arrived and were everything i wanted them to be.
9. forever 21 textured argyle sweater, here.
10. leopard bra, as i can't live w/o animal prints!!
11. zara skirt, here, i adore this. it found me!! it is completely sheer in the back and has gorgeous movement when you walk + i love getting more from a purchase, so i can't wait to wear it as a strapless dress w/a black (or even printed) slip underneath!! sighhhhhh - ahhhmazing!!
12. rachel roy collaboration w/estelle. i got the whole line, so long ago, b/c i love turquoise & evil eyes. i believe that gilt.com is ft. some of the pieces still.
13. forever 21 leopard contrast scarf, here, walking into any store is dangerous for most & so is walking out for me. i found this simple scarf, when i was allegedly DONE, as i walked out of the dressing room. it will go so well w/my rachel, rachel roy pants (#16) !!
14. zara heels, a summer purchase of which i can't let go.
15. gucci aviators, a must!
16. rachel, rachel roy harem pants, here. i love the comfort of harem pants, and their lengthening effect; even at my height, i'll take a visual extension ;)
17. red envelope clutch, the "goldilocks" of evening clutches....jusssssssssst right! a cell, a lip gloss & a few bills/card - that's all you can get in there! forced minimalism!
18. forever 21 slim belts, here, another exit purchase! they'll tie in any outfit w/my zara heels (#14) & i can't say no to animal print b/c it adds an edge or humor to looks.
what are you wearing right NOW?!! xo.
TRIBUTE TO TERRY
ZARA | TORONTO STREET STRUTTER
CHRISTINE CENTENERA | PEACEANDLOVEANDBOGSPOT
TOMMY TON | AMANDA BROOKS
HABITUALLYCHIC.BLOGSPOT | GERALDINE SAGLIO
HAIRONTHEBRAIN.BLOGSPOT | OLIVIA PALERMO
FASHIONTOAST | ISABEL MARANT
i adore terry richardson, and need no exucse to rock a stripe shirt too!!